Our goal here at Cryin’ Out Loud Boutique is for you to enjoy your shopping experience and to love your purchases! If you do not love your purchase, however, we want to do our part to help you out and try to make it right!
- Items must be returned in their original condition. They should be free of deodorant stains, make-up, perfumes, animal hair and scent, smoke, obvious wear, etc.
- Original tags must be attached and intact.
- Shoes must be shipped back in their original box. The shoebox should not be used as the shipping container and should be placed in another box for shipping. SHOES RETURNED USING THE SHOEBOX AS THE SHIPPING CONTAINER WILL BE SHIPPED BACK TO YOU.
- Final sale items will not be accepted for return and include:
- Sale items
- Undergarments such as bandeaus, bralettes, and camis
If you feel you have a received a defective item you must email us within 3 days of the delivery confirmation date.
Please email us within 3 days of delivery confirmation for incorrect or missing items.
How to make a return:
- Email us for instructions on where to send your returns.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the delivery confirmation date for store-credit only.
- Because of our limited quantity we do not do exchanges. If you need a different size please place a new order and return the other item.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs.
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged and we, also, suggest getting tracking for you package. We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during transit back to us.
- Please provide the original receipt or a note including your name, email, order number, item(s), and reason for return.
Once we receive your return and it has met the above guidelines you will be issued a store credit. We reserve the right to refuse a store credit on any item that does not meet the above guidelines. Store credits must be used within 60 days of issuance. Please create an account on our site to make the credit process quick and easy!
Cryin’ Out Loud Boutique reserves the right to change the store policy at any time. Please contact us by email at _____ so that we can assist you with additional questions.